Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Stone Carving and Things Previously Not Mentioned

Nothing much to report. I've been busy stone carving the past few days. It took some time getting used to, but I think I am becoming fairly skilled with the power tools.

In other news that I forgot to mention previously:

The hotel is very nice. Our room even has a balcony in the bathroom. One of my roommates hangs her clothes out there to dry, but they always get soaked everyday when a rainstorm rolls in sometime in the early afternoon.

Everyday we have a four course meal for dinner. First there is a salad buffet, then a pasta dish, then a meat dish, and lastly a dessert. Fortunately all courses are small, and after standing all day I've definitely work up an appetite by 8pm.

There is also table wine with every meal (except breakfast, of course), though I usually stick to normal water (normal water and fizzy water are also put out with every meal). Italians seem to love wine and fizzy water.

No comments:

Post a Comment