Thursday, June 2, 2016

Just Arrived in Pisa

Okay, it is 1:21 PM in Pisa and I am finally at my destination. The flights were mostly uneventful, and fortunately I was able to get some sleep on the plane. It was raining in Pisa when I got here, so it wasn't the funnest walk from the airport to the hostel (plus cobblestone sidewalks are not nice to rolling luggage), but at least it was short. Right now I am hanging out in the hostel lobby. I have all day tomorrow to walk around Pisa, so I think I will wait and see if the weather improves. However, I am going to try to stay up until at least 8pm, so that I can adjust to the new time zone.

Sunset at airport in New York


Raining in Pisa


Hostel Pisa Lobby

1 comment:

  1. Josh says the trick to getting over jet lag is to skip your next meal -- we probably should have covered that before you left, oh well! Glad you did not have to use the extra seat pillows on the flight. Rain sounds nice...

    ReplyDelete